Student Ambassador Program Application
Current Mailing Address
Which is the best way to communicate with you?
Have you received a College Fund Scholarship (TCU/Full Circle)?
Are you willing and able to travel and speak as a representative for the College Fund if necessary?
Are you able to fulfill the program requirements listed above, including necessary organizing and preparation?
Are you available to travel to Denver, CO, for in-person training mid-September?
Are you first generation college student?
Number of Dependents (under the age of 18)
Degree Program (AA, AAS, BA, BS, MA, MS, Other)
Semester/year Started College
Expected Graduation Date (MM/YY)
Most Recent Cumulative GPA
List all extracurricular activities and/or volunteer work in which you have been involved with for the past 5 years (church, school, or community):
List all honors and other distinctions you have received:
1) If selected, how many hours per month are you willing and able to dedicate to the College Fund Ambassador responsibilities? (Up to 10) *Please be realistic.*
2) What challenges, logistical or academically, do you foresee in agreeing to participate in this program
Please briefly describe your challenges and successes in your educational journey (300 words maximum):
4) As applicable: How has your experience at a Tribal College or University impacted your education journey? (100 words maximum):
5) How has your American Indian College Fund Scholarship impacted your personal and academic life? (300 words maximum):
6) What are your educational and career goals? (300 words maximum)
7) What impact do you see making on your campus and/or community by participating in this program? (300 words maximum)
8) Please explain how you will benefit (short-term or long-term; professionally, personally, and/or academically) from the opportunities presented through the College Fund Student Ambassador Program (300 words maximum):
Please provide two Faculty/Staff References with Contact Name; Contact phone; Email; Title; and College Name: