Minimum general eligibility requirements for a scholarship from the American Indian College Fund (the Full Circle and/or TCU Scholarship Programs) include:
- U.S. citizens or Canadians eligible to attend college in the U.S. under provisions of the Jay Treaty
- Enrolled in a certificate, associates, bachelors, or graduate program at an accredited tribal, public, or private (non-profit) college or university
- Full-time enrollment (Full Circle applicants only).
- Registered as an enrolled member of a federal or state recognized tribe, or a descendant of at least one grandparent or parent who is an enrolled tribal member; Alaska Natives may use Native Corporation membership. You can use this website to trace Indian ancestry.
- To be considered for any American Indian College Fund scholarship, you must have at least a 2.0 GPA to apply. Once awarded, depending on donor criteria, your scholarship may have a higher GPA to maintain eligibility. You can use this online tool to calculate your current or cumulative GPA.
- Submission of a completed online application.