Harvard Law School is considered the top law school in the country. Notable Harvard alumni include former U.S. presidents, including Presidents Barack Obama and John F. Kennedy. The American Indian College Fund believes Native scholars have what it takes to succeed at Harvard Law, too. An anonymous donor has presented the College Fund with a gift of $1 million to provide Native students with full scholarships covering all costs of attendance to Harvard Law School. The first American Indian Law School Scholarship to attend Harvard Law School will be awarded in the fall of the 2018-19 academic year.
- Apply between October 15 , 2017 – January 31, 2018
- Scoring, ranking, and selection February 1 – April 13, 2018
- All applicants must inform us of their HLS admissions status by April 1, 2018
- First recipient announced by April 16, 2018
- Eligible applicants must be American Indian or Alaska Natives who are enrolled tribal members or who are lineal descendants of an enrolled parent or grandparent.
If you have questions about the scholarship please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org