The Research and Evaluation Associate will perform detailed and thorough research and evaluation on matters relating to student success, program effectiveness and organizational impact.
Under the direction Vice President for Research Evaluation and Faculty Development, Research and Evaluation Associate will:
- Plan and perform research tasks of limited complexity requiring initiative and judgment in applying basic knowledge and understanding of scientific theory when precedents do not provide specific guidance; general instruction is provided by the supervisor.
- Extract data and structured information from published literature and other sources
- Conduct literature searches, and write literature summaries, requiring preliminary judgments after conceptual approach is outlined by supervisor
- Assist in designing and evaluating phases of research projects, seeking guidance where necessary, and auditing the accuracy and validity of data entered in databases.
- Present research finding to internal audiences, including peers, co-workers, and managers
- Use computer applications for on-line background and literature review search
- Perform statistical and qualitative analyses
- Establish and measure program metrics
- Prepare, format, and clean research data in support of specific projects
- Prepare written analysis, recommendations, and complex reports
- Prepare, manipulate and verify the accuracy and validity of data
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results
Please send a letter of interest, 3 references, salary requirements, and a current resume by email to Human Resources at email@example.com. In the subject line, list your name and “Research and Evaluation Associate“.
The American Indian College Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you looking to find a place where your contributions make a difference? Have you some free time to lend a hand? Looking to find a place where you can develop your job skills in a fun and learning environment?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we would like to meet you.
The American Indian College Fund currently has volunteer opportunities available. We are seeking a civic minded individual/s who can lend their skills in the following area: Office or clerical support – answer phone, file, data entry.
Resumes can be sent to:
8333 Greenwood Blvd. Denver, CO 80221
The American Indian College Fund is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
The American Indian College Fund is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition, or privilege of employment. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.