I sat down this morning with three of my grandchildren before they left for their first day of school. I asked them to be good and treat other people in a good way. I said they may be meeting new friends that might be with them for a lifetime. And I reminded them of the first law of Indian people: respect. My ten-year-old grandson, knowing our ways, quietly added that the second law was responsibility. It was good way to begin a good day.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- Fond Du Lac Tribal and Community College Earth Week: It’s a Small World
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day: A Step Towards Visibility
- From Surviving to Thriving: Sisseton Wahpeton College Fellows
- The Voices of Indigenous Visionaries: Highlights of the 2019-2020 Grant Year
- CHARTER ANNOUNCES INAUGURAL CLASS OF 20 SPECTRUM SCHOLARS