I sat down this morning with three of my grandchildren before they left for their first day of school. I asked them to be good and treat other people in a good way. I said they may be meeting new friends that might be with them for a lifetime. And I reminded them of the first law of Indian people: respect. My ten-year-old grandson, knowing our ways, quietly added that the second law was responsibility. It was good way to begin a good day.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- Indigenous Visionary Tammy Martin Interviews Expert Weaver
- Tohono O’odham Community College’s First Student to Complete the College Credit Pathway for High School Equivalency
- Celebrate National Tribal Colleges and Universities Week!
- Advocate for Native Representation in Education and Support Deb Haaland’s Confirmation as Secretary of Interior
- Our Students Give Me Hope