I sat down this morning with three of my grandchildren before they left for their first day of school. I asked them to be good and treat other people in a good way. I said they may be meeting new friends that might be with them for a lifetime. And I reminded them of the first law of Indian people: respect. My ten-year-old grandson, knowing our ways, quietly added that the second law was responsibility. It was good way to begin a good day.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- SIPI: Supporting Our HSE Students During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Visibility Matters for Indigenous LGBQT Community
- American Indian College Fund Receives Unrestricted Gift from MacKenzie Scott Foundation
- Shaping the Future as We Move Forward
- Statement from Cheryl Crazy Bull About Mass Grave at Kamloops Indian Residential School