I sat down this morning with three of my grandchildren before they left for their first day of school. I asked them to be good and treat other people in a good way. I said they may be meeting new friends that might be with them for a lifetime. And I reminded them of the first law of Indian people: respect. My ten-year-old grandson, knowing our ways, quietly added that the second law was responsibility. It was good way to begin a good day.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Congratulates Tribal College Faculty and Staff Completing Master’s and Terminal Degrees
- American Indian College Fund Awarded $50,000 Rise Prize
- American Indian College Fund Supports Resolution to Restore Olympic Record to Legendary Native American Athlete Jim Thorpe
- 2018-19 Annual Report Now Available
- Cheryl Crazy Bull, President of American Indian College Fund, Receives Working Mother Media’s Legacy Award