Intensive Writing Retreat Application
The 3rd Annual Intensive Writing Retreat for Tribal College and University Faculty is sponsored by the
TCU Faculty Research Initiatives Grant funded through the Henry Luce Foundation. The College Fund
continues to expand opportunities for TCU Faculty to engage in research activities through attending
and presenting at conferences and developing a research agenda.
The Intensive Writing Retreat will provide 8-10 TCU faculty the opportunity to develop a manuscript for
publication, while receiving training from senior scholars to develop literature review writing and to
strengthen understanding of Indigenous methodologies, journal submission processes, presentation
preparation, and transitioning from dissertations to articles. The Intensive Writing Retreat will be a full
three-day writing retreat scheduled for Wednesday-Friday October 20-22, 2021.
Faculty must apply by the deadline: Friday, September 10, 2021. Application will be reviewed, and
faculty will be notified by email of acceptance to attend.
- DATES: October 20-22, 2021
- LOCATION: TBD
- HOSTED BY: Faculty Development-Office of Research & Sponsored Programs (ORSP)
- HOSTED FOR: Tribal College and University Faculty
- PURPOSE: To assist TCU Faculty in the production and dissemination of new scholarship.
- DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Friday, September 10, 2021