There is an increasingly diversified student body within higher education institutions. The existence of such diversity requires higher education personnel to have a better understanding of the spiritual and cultural practices of various student populations. This article will address some of the unique practices within the Native American student population, as demonstrated in part by the description of a campus incident that ignited a change in housing practices at one university. The information in this article will assist residence life professionals in knowing how to better accommodate the spiritual and cultural practices of Native American students in on-campus residential settings.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Statement on Events at U.S. Capitol
- Structural Racism in Education Video Presentation Featuring Cheryl Crazy Bull
- Great.com Talks With… American Indian College Fund
- American Indian College Fund Mourns Loss of Robert Bible, President of the College of Muscogee to COVID-19
- Charity Navigator Highlights the American Indian College Fund