This report, the fourth in a series, adds a number of variables, including characteristics of high school students that attended their first postsecondary institution. Students served by members continue to enroll in college at rates exceeding their peers. The data provides evidence that NCAN members are making strides in closing the attainment gap for underrepresented students.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- SIPI: Supporting Our HSE Students During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Visibility Matters for Indigenous LGBQT Community
- American Indian College Fund Receives Unrestricted Gift from MacKenzie Scott Foundation
- Shaping the Future as We Move Forward
- Statement from Cheryl Crazy Bull About Mass Grave at Kamloops Indian Residential School