This report, the fourth in a series, adds a number of variables, including characteristics of high school students that attended their first postsecondary institution. Students served by members continue to enroll in college at rates exceeding their peers. The data provides evidence that NCAN members are making strides in closing the attainment gap for underrepresented students.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Statement on Events at U.S. Capitol
- Structural Racism in Education Video Presentation Featuring Cheryl Crazy Bull
- Great.com Talks With… American Indian College Fund
- American Indian College Fund Mourns Loss of Robert Bible, President of the College of Muscogee to COVID-19
- Charity Navigator Highlights the American Indian College Fund