This book argues that two principal factors are inhibiting Native students from transitioning from school to college and from succeeding in their post-secondary studies. It presents models and examples of pathways to success that align with Native American students’ aspirations and cultural values.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- Statement from Cheryl Crazy Bull About Mass Grave at Kamloops Indian Residential School
- Spring Resurgence: GED classrooms open to students
- College Fund and Its Scholars Share How—and Why—to Make Higher Ed More Accessible for Native Students
- Cheryl Crazy Bull to Speak about Education Access at CARE Tuesday Talk June 1
- Book Review: Moon of the Crusted Snow