The impact of the American Indian College Fund’s Campaign Sii Ha Sin has been immediate and profound. Named for the Navajo concept of hope, the campaign helped establish the TCUs as a positive and central force in American Indian higher education, the communities served by the TCUs, and in all of America.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- Fond Du Lac Tribal and Community College Earth Week: It’s a Small World
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day: A Step Towards Visibility
- From Surviving to Thriving: Sisseton Wahpeton College Fellows
- The Voices of Indigenous Visionaries: Highlights of the 2019-2020 Grant Year
- CHARTER ANNOUNCES INAUGURAL CLASS OF 20 SPECTRUM SCHOLARS