This report summarizes the results of a survey of TCU faculty conducted in the spring and summer of 2003. The survey’s goal was to inform a planning grant to enhance the recruitment and retention of American Indian faculty at TCUs. Funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and administered by the American Indian College Fund in conjunction with the American Indian Higher Education Consortium, the planning grant sought to document the current status of TCU faculty including their demographic characteristics, their satisfaction with their work, their level of instructional activity, their mobility and plans for future employment, and the reasons they choose to work at TCUs.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- SIPI: Supporting Our HSE Students During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Visibility Matters for Indigenous LGBQT Community
- American Indian College Fund Receives Unrestricted Gift from MacKenzie Scott Foundation
- Shaping the Future as We Move Forward
- Statement from Cheryl Crazy Bull About Mass Grave at Kamloops Indian Residential School