This report summarizes the results of a survey of TCU faculty conducted in the spring and summer of 2003. The survey’s goal was to inform a planning grant to enhance the recruitment and retention of American Indian faculty at TCUs. Funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and administered by the American Indian College Fund in conjunction with the American Indian Higher Education Consortium, the planning grant sought to document the current status of TCU faculty including their demographic characteristics, their satisfaction with their work, their level of instructional activity, their mobility and plans for future employment, and the reasons they choose to work at TCUs.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Awarded $50,000 Rise Prize
- American Indian College Fund Supports Resolution to Restore Olympic Record to Legendary Native American Athlete Jim Thorpe
- 2018-19 Annual Report Now Available
- Cheryl Crazy Bull, President of American Indian College Fund, Receives Working Mother Media’s Legacy Award
- For the Wisdom of the Children Meets COVID-19