The loss of American Indian languages has recently accelerated to such an extent that the majority of those who speak them have become highly concerned. Our Native languages can help and should help us to preserve our spiritual identities in addition to our own individual and cultural identities. No language should ever have to die. To prevent language death, what is needed by those working to strengthen endangered languages is careful and considerate planning.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- United Health Foundation Grants $430K to American Indian College Fund for Tribal Scholars Program
- Statement on Cleveland Guardians
- Join the New #DoublePellCampaign: Let’s Double Pell NOW!
- American Indian College Fund Awards Four Tribal Colleges with Four-Year Computer Science Initiative Grants
- Journeys Matter—And So Do State Laws