The loss of American Indian languages has recently accelerated to such an extent that the majority of those who speak them have become highly concerned. Our Native languages can help and should help us to preserve our spiritual identities in addition to our own individual and cultural identities. No language should ever have to die. To prevent language death, what is needed by those working to strengthen endangered languages is careful and considerate planning.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Awarded $50,000 Rise Prize
- American Indian College Fund Supports Resolution to Restore Olympic Record to Legendary Native American Athlete Jim Thorpe
- 2018-19 Annual Report Now Available
- Cheryl Crazy Bull, President of American Indian College Fund, Receives Working Mother Media’s Legacy Award
- For the Wisdom of the Children Meets COVID-19