The Indigenous Higher Education Equity Initiative attendees generated a Declaration of Native Purpose in Higher Education to assist higher education institutions in ensuring the access, visibility, and success of Native American students on their campuses; and to assist colleges and universities as they carry out their duty to inspire and build a United States that values and makes visible Native American experiences and stories.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- United Health Foundation Grants $430K to American Indian College Fund for Tribal Scholars Program
- Statement on Cleveland Guardians
- Join the New #DoublePellCampaign: Let’s Double Pell NOW!
- American Indian College Fund Awards Four Tribal Colleges with Four-Year Computer Science Initiative Grants
- Journeys Matter—And So Do State Laws