This study is motivated by two research questions: (1) How does Culturally Congruent Instruction (CCI) influence American Indian (AI) students’ attitudes and achievement in natural resources science at a tribally controlled college/university (TCU)? And (2) What is the nature of the relationship between CCI course modifications and changes (or lack of) in AI students’ science attitudes and achievement at a TCU? Findings developed a Culturally Congruent Instructional Framework (CCIF) for use in TCUs and beyond.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Awarded $50,000 Rise Prize
- American Indian College Fund Supports Resolution to Restore Olympic Record to Legendary Native American Athlete Jim Thorpe
- 2018-19 Annual Report Now Available
- Cheryl Crazy Bull, President of American Indian College Fund, Receives Working Mother Media’s Legacy Award
- For the Wisdom of the Children Meets COVID-19