This study is motivated by two research questions: (1) How does Culturally Congruent Instruction (CCI) influence American Indian (AI) students’ attitudes and achievement in natural resources science at a tribally controlled college/university (TCU)? And (2) What is the nature of the relationship between CCI course modifications and changes (or lack of) in AI students’ science attitudes and achievement at a TCU? Findings developed a Culturally Congruent Instructional Framework (CCIF) for use in TCUs and beyond.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- Fond Du Lac Tribal and Community College Earth Week: It’s a Small World
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day: A Step Towards Visibility
- From Surviving to Thriving: Sisseton Wahpeton College Fellows
- The Voices of Indigenous Visionaries: Highlights of the 2019-2020 Grant Year
- CHARTER ANNOUNCES INAUGURAL CLASS OF 20 SPECTRUM SCHOLARS