The purpose of this qualitative exploratory multiple site case study was to identify the factors that affected technology transfer at the selected Tribal Colleges and Universities (TCUs). The specific problem was the unknown factor or factors that appeared to be inhibiting technology transfer at TCUs. The general problem was the lack of verified evidence that technology transfer was formally occurring at any TCU.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Honors Tribal College Students of the Year, Coca Cola Scholars, and Tribal College and University Honoree of the Year
- ECMC Foundation Grants $1.125 Million to American Indian College Fund to Boost Workforce in North Dakota and Montana
- Samantha Maltais Awarded Three-Year American Indian Law School Scholarship to Attend Harvard Law School
- The American Indian College Fund Student-Designed Pendleton Blanket Available for Purchase
- Deb Haaland Confirmed as U.S. Secretary of Interior