The purpose of this qualitative exploratory multiple site case study was to identify the factors that affected technology transfer at the selected Tribal Colleges and Universities (TCUs). The specific problem was the unknown factor or factors that appeared to be inhibiting technology transfer at TCUs. The general problem was the lack of verified evidence that technology transfer was formally occurring at any TCU.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Statement on Events at U.S. Capitol
- Structural Racism in Education Video Presentation Featuring Cheryl Crazy Bull
- Great.com Talks With… American Indian College Fund
- American Indian College Fund Mourns Loss of Robert Bible, President of the College of Muscogee to COVID-19
- Charity Navigator Highlights the American Indian College Fund