The purpose of this study was to examine the effect of a life skills curriculum on the problem-solving abilities of tribal college students enrolled in the ORIE 1011: Freshmen Orientation Course at the College of the Muscogee Nation (CMN). A quantitative, causal-comparative research design was employed to investigate the hypotheses.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- Fond Du Lac Tribal and Community College Earth Week: It’s a Small World
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day: A Step Towards Visibility
- From Surviving to Thriving: Sisseton Wahpeton College Fellows
- The Voices of Indigenous Visionaries: Highlights of the 2019-2020 Grant Year
- CHARTER ANNOUNCES INAUGURAL CLASS OF 20 SPECTRUM SCHOLARS