While induction and mentoring programs for new teacher have been a part of education for many years, there is minimal information on induction and mentoring programs for new teachers in schools that serve Native American students. The purpose of this study was to examine induction and mentoring programs on Native American reservation schools to identity what unique characteristics of support were being provided or were needed for new teachers.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Awarded $50,000 Rise Prize
- American Indian College Fund Supports Resolution to Restore Olympic Record to Legendary Native American Athlete Jim Thorpe
- 2018-19 Annual Report Now Available
- Cheryl Crazy Bull, President of American Indian College Fund, Receives Working Mother Media’s Legacy Award
- For the Wisdom of the Children Meets COVID-19