Just as human behaviors are the main drivers of most environmental problems, changes in human behaviors can contribute to solutions to environmental problems. In this dissertation issues related to climate change and water resources, two of the greatest environmental challenges of our time, were examined in the Great Lakes region of North America.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Statement on Events at U.S. Capitol
- Structural Racism in Education Video Presentation Featuring Cheryl Crazy Bull
- Great.com Talks With… American Indian College Fund
- American Indian College Fund Mourns Loss of Robert Bible, President of the College of Muscogee to COVID-19
- Charity Navigator Highlights the American Indian College Fund