Just as human behaviors are the main drivers of most environmental problems, changes in human behaviors can contribute to solutions to environmental problems. In this dissertation issues related to climate change and water resources, two of the greatest environmental challenges of our time, were examined in the Great Lakes region of North America.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- United Health Foundation Grants $430K to American Indian College Fund for Tribal Scholars Program
- Statement on Cleveland Guardians
- Join the New #DoublePellCampaign: Let’s Double Pell NOW!
- American Indian College Fund Awards Four Tribal Colleges with Four-Year Computer Science Initiative Grants
- Journeys Matter—And So Do State Laws