This literature review focuses primarily on the relationship between financial aid and student success in higher education with a special focus, where possible, on the experiences and challenges faced by American Indians Alaskan Native (AIAN) students. With the rising costs of tuition, state and federal funding for institutions of higher learning financial aid (federal and state grants, loans, work-study) are increasingly viewed as a necessary component for student access, persistence, and completion. In addition to the traditional award modes, innovative programs like emergency aid are showing promise as it relates to student success.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- The American Indian College Fund Introduces Special Edition Water Blanket
- URGENT ADVOCACY REQUEST. Please Help Us Continue Our Work Helping Students and Communities!
- American Indian College Fund Names Sandra Boham, President of Salish Kootenai College, the 2019-20 Tribal College and University Honoree
- Donate! COVID-19 Emergency Relief Funding Needed
- The Tribal Colleges and Universities #RealCollege Survey