This literature review focuses primarily on the relationship between financial aid and student success in higher education with a special focus, where possible, on the experiences and challenges faced by American Indians Alaskan Native (AIAN) students. With the rising costs of tuition, state and federal funding for institutions of higher learning financial aid (federal and state grants, loans, work-study) are increasingly viewed as a necessary component for student access, persistence, and completion. In addition to the traditional award modes, innovative programs like emergency aid are showing promise as it relates to student success.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- SIPI: Supporting Our HSE Students During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Visibility Matters for Indigenous LGBQT Community
- American Indian College Fund Receives Unrestricted Gift from MacKenzie Scott Foundation
- Shaping the Future as We Move Forward
- Statement from Cheryl Crazy Bull About Mass Grave at Kamloops Indian Residential School