In this article, Bryan McKinley Jones Brayboy explores how the experiences of Tom, Debbie, and Heather, three Native American students attending Ivy League universities in the 1990s, reflect larger societal beliefs and statements about the perceived place of Native Americans in higher education and U.S. society.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- United Health Foundation Grants $430K to American Indian College Fund for Tribal Scholars Program
- Statement on Cleveland Guardians
- Join the New #DoublePellCampaign: Let’s Double Pell NOW!
- American Indian College Fund Awards Four Tribal Colleges with Four-Year Computer Science Initiative Grants
- Journeys Matter—And So Do State Laws