American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) undergraduates are a diverse group in many ways, including the number of tribes they represent. National data help us understand degree aspirations and enrollment and financial aid trends that get lost in generalizations of the understudied AI/AN population that represents almost one percent of the national college student body.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- United Health Foundation Grants $430K to American Indian College Fund for Tribal Scholars Program
- Statement on Cleveland Guardians
- Join the New #DoublePellCampaign: Let’s Double Pell NOW!
- American Indian College Fund Awards Four Tribal Colleges with Four-Year Computer Science Initiative Grants
- Journeys Matter—And So Do State Laws