American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) undergraduates are a diverse group in many ways, including the number of tribes they represent. National data help us understand degree aspirations and enrollment and financial aid trends that get lost in generalizations of the understudied AI/AN population that represents almost one percent of the national college student body.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- The American Indian College Fund Introduces Special Edition Water Blanket
- URGENT ADVOCACY REQUEST. Please Help Us Continue Our Work Helping Students and Communities!
- American Indian College Fund Names Sandra Boham, President of Salish Kootenai College, the 2019-20 Tribal College and University Honoree
- Donate! COVID-19 Emergency Relief Funding Needed
- The Tribal Colleges and Universities #RealCollege Survey