“An effort to ‘examine, investigate, and make a complete study of any and all matters pertaining to the education of Indian children’ was initiated by the Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare late in the first session of the 90th Congress Senate Resolution 165, agree to on August 31, 1967.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Honors Tribal College Students of the Year, Coca Cola Scholars, and Tribal College and University Honoree of the Year
- ECMC Foundation Grants $1.125 Million to American Indian College Fund to Boost Workforce in North Dakota and Montana
- Samantha Maltais Awarded Three-Year American Indian Law School Scholarship to Attend Harvard Law School
- The American Indian College Fund Student-Designed Pendleton Blanket Available for Purchase
- Deb Haaland Confirmed as U.S. Secretary of Interior