“An effort to ‘examine, investigate, and make a complete study of any and all matters pertaining to the education of Indian children’ was initiated by the Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare late in the first session of the 90th Congress Senate Resolution 165, agree to on August 31, 1967.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- Well-Founded Faith in GED Students
- Sinte Gleska University Offers GED Tutoring at Adult Correctional Facility
- The American Indian College Fund Honors 36 Native American Coca-Cola First Generation Scholars
- American Indian College Fund Publishes Report on Ways for Tribal Colleges and Education Institutions to Increase Graduates in Health Fields
- The American Indian College Fund Introduces Special Edition Water Blanket