“An effort to ‘examine, investigate, and make a complete study of any and all matters pertaining to the education of Indian children’ was initiated by the Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare late in the first session of the 90th Congress Senate Resolution 165, agree to on August 31, 1967.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Statement on Events at U.S. Capitol
- Structural Racism in Education Video Presentation Featuring Cheryl Crazy Bull
- Great.com Talks With… American Indian College Fund
- American Indian College Fund Mourns Loss of Robert Bible, President of the College of Muscogee to COVID-19
- Charity Navigator Highlights the American Indian College Fund