This study allows more in-depth reporting on the achievement and experiences of American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) students in grades 4 and 8. The NIES program provides tribal leaders, educators, policymakers, and researchers with reliable and accurate data regarding the education of AI/AN youth. This information not only provides a snapshot of present conditions, it potentially raises a number of questions lending themselves to future research and lines of inquiry.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- Statement from Cheryl Crazy Bull About Mass Grave at Kamloops Indian Residential School
- Spring Resurgence: GED classrooms open to students
- College Fund and Its Scholars Share How—and Why—to Make Higher Ed More Accessible for Native Students
- Cheryl Crazy Bull to Speak about Education Access at CARE Tuesday Talk June 1
- Book Review: Moon of the Crusted Snow