NEP is developing a transdisciplinary approach to developing equity leaders working in complex systems that is accessible, transportable and effective. We intend to build out and articulate a conceptual framework, service designs, tools and products to support the learning, growth and development of these leaders and the organizations they lead. This project seeks to address questions that include, “How do we believe this can be accomplished?” How do we support and develop leaders who think, engage and act in new ways when addressing problems of policy and practice that are seemingly intractable or complex?
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Offers $20 Gift Card for Scholarship Applicants Attending Tribal Colleges and Universities
- American Indian College Fund Honors Tribal College Students of the Year, Coca Cola Scholars, and Tribal College and University Professional of the Year
- ECMC Foundation Grants $1.125 Million to American Indian College Fund to Boost Workforce in North Dakota and Montana
- Samantha Maltais Awarded Three-Year American Indian Law School Scholarship to Attend Harvard Law School
- The American Indian College Fund Student-Designed Pendleton Blanket Available for Purchase