NEP is developing a transdisciplinary approach to developing equity leaders working in complex systems that is accessible, transportable and effective. We intend to build out and articulate a conceptual framework, service designs, tools and products to support the learning, growth and development of these leaders and the organizations they lead. This project seeks to address questions that include, “How do we believe this can be accomplished?” How do we support and develop leaders who think, engage and act in new ways when addressing problems of policy and practice that are seemingly intractable or complex?
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Statement on Events at U.S. Capitol
- Structural Racism in Education Video Presentation Featuring Cheryl Crazy Bull
- Great.com Talks With… American Indian College Fund
- American Indian College Fund Mourns Loss of Robert Bible, President of the College of Muscogee to COVID-19
- Charity Navigator Highlights the American Indian College Fund