Gallup and Purdue created an index that examines the long-term impact of graduates as they pursue a good job and a better life. This study describes the relationship between the college experience and the bearing it had on college graduates’ jobs and lives.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Congratulates Tribal College Faculty and Staff Completing Master’s and Terminal Degrees
- American Indian College Fund Awarded $50,000 Rise Prize
- American Indian College Fund Supports Resolution to Restore Olympic Record to Legendary Native American Athlete Jim Thorpe
- 2018-19 Annual Report Now Available
- Cheryl Crazy Bull, President of American Indian College Fund, Receives Working Mother Media’s Legacy Award