This report focuses on whether college is worth the investment. It builds on the previous year’s Gallup-Purdue Index by updating findings and exploring new questions, including a look at the effect of student loan debt on alumni.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- United Health Foundation Grants $430K to American Indian College Fund for Tribal Scholars Program
- Statement on Cleveland Guardians
- Join the New #DoublePellCampaign: Let’s Double Pell NOW!
- American Indian College Fund Awards Four Tribal Colleges with Four-Year Computer Science Initiative Grants
- Journeys Matter—And So Do State Laws