This literature review is divided into four sections. The first provides a summary of the literature addressing the conventional ways in which individuals and institutions look at ROI. The second summarizes the small field of research that has expressly looked at what ROI means in the cultural contexts of TCUs. The third section addresses seven research questions that the American Indian College Fund posed that have to do with TCUs conducting their own ROIs.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- United Health Foundation Grants $430K to American Indian College Fund for Tribal Scholars Program
- Statement on Cleveland Guardians
- Join the New #DoublePellCampaign: Let’s Double Pell NOW!
- American Indian College Fund Awards Four Tribal Colleges with Four-Year Computer Science Initiative Grants
- Journeys Matter—And So Do State Laws