What are the trends in enrollment for Native American students? What do we know about their experiences on our campuses? What contributes to their success in pursuing their educational aspirations, and what inhibits them? How might greater awareness of contemporary issues in Indian country affect our ability to serve Native American students? How might knowledge of Native American epistemology, cultural traditions, and social structures help in our efforts to address challenges and opportunities on our campuses? In this volume of the New Directions in Student Services series, scholars and practitioners alike, most of them Native American, address these important questions.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- United Health Foundation Grants $430K to American Indian College Fund for Tribal Scholars Program
- Statement on Cleveland Guardians
- Join the New #DoublePellCampaign: Let’s Double Pell NOW!
- American Indian College Fund Awards Four Tribal Colleges with Four-Year Computer Science Initiative Grants
- Journeys Matter—And So Do State Laws