The Native American Higher Education Initiative (NAHEI), a W.W. Kellogg Foundation project, has supported the development and growth of centers of excellence at Tribal Colleges and Universities across the United States. These are centers of new thinking about learning and teaching, modeling alternative forms of educational leadership, and constructing new systems of post-secondary learning at Tribal Colleges and Universities. This book translates the knowledge gained through the NAHEI programs into a form that can be adapted by a broad audience, including practitioners in pre-K through post-secondary education, educational administrators, educational policymakers, scholars, and philanthropic foundations, to improve the learning and life experience of native (and non-native) learners.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Honors Tribal College Students of the Year, Coca Cola Scholars, and Tribal College and University Honoree of the Year
- ECMC Foundation Grants $1.125 Million to American Indian College Fund to Boost Workforce in North Dakota and Montana
- Samantha Maltais Awarded Three-Year American Indian Law School Scholarship to Attend Harvard Law School
- The American Indian College Fund Student-Designed Pendleton Blanket Available for Purchase
- Deb Haaland Confirmed as U.S. Secretary of Interior