This issue brief first contextualizes the important progress TCUs have made in Indian Country, then describes important inequities in federal, state, and local funding that limit these institutions’ ability to further their impact on the tribal communities they are chartered to serve.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- Statement from Cheryl Crazy Bull About Mass Grave at Kamloops Indian Residential School
- Spring Resurgence: GED classrooms open to students
- College Fund and Its Scholars Share How—and Why—to Make Higher Ed More Accessible for Native Students
- Cheryl Crazy Bull to Speak about Education Access at CARE Tuesday Talk June 1
- Book Review: Moon of the Crusted Snow