American Indian College Fund

Education is the Answer

Instructions for Stock Donations

To transfer stock to the American Indian College Fund (the College Fund), please use the following instructions:

1. Contact the College Fund’s broker, Paul Krebs, and give him your name and address, number of shares and type of stock. Paul Krebs’ contact information is as follows:

UMB Private Wealth Management
1670 Broadway St. Denver, CO 80202
Phone: (816) 860-3672
Fax: (303) 832-9374

DTC Eligible Securities
Participant ID: 2663
Institution ID: 78810
Agent Bank: 78810
Agent Bank ID A/C No.: 90430D
Interested Party ID: 64728
Interested Party ID A/C No.:
Custody American Indian College Fund -#14780400

If you are donating mutual funds, please call Paul as the DTC # is different.

2. Let Paul know you are transferring the stock to the American Indian College Fund.

3. Please email your Major Gifts Officer or or call (303) 429-4197 to let us know the gift is coming. This is an important step because sometimes gifts come in without the donors’ name, in which case we cannot appropriately acknowledge the gift. If you have any questions, please contact our resource development team at:

ATTN: Stock Gift Administration
American Indian College Fund
8333 Greenwood Blvd.
Denver, CO 80221
(303) 426-8900

Date of revision August 2023