Learn How We Make Education The Answer
The American Indian College Fund invests in Native students and tribal college education to transform lives and communities.
The American Indian College Fund was founded in 1989. For 30 years, the College Fund has been the nation’s largest charity supporting Native student access to higher education. We provide scholarships, programming to improve Native American student access to higher education, and the support and tools for them to succeed once they are there.
Our Commitment to Supporters
The College Fund consistently receives top ratings from independent charity evaluators.
- The College Fund meets the Charity Accountability Standards of the Better Business Bureau‘s Wise Giving Alliance.
- The College Fund received a Gold Seal of Transparency from GuideStar.
- The College Fund consistently receives high ratings from Charity Navigator.
- The College Fund received a B+ rating from Charity Watch.
How Your Donations Are Used
- 73%: Scholarships, programs, and public education
- 5%: Management and general
- 22%: Fundraising