Work. Grow. Thrive.
The Denver Post Names American Indian College Fund a Winner of the Colorado Top Workplaces 2022 Award for Fourth Year in a Row.
College Fund Career Opportunities
The American Indian College Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are growing! Check for current employment opportunities here.
Volunteer or Contact HR
Are you looking to find a place where your contributions make a difference? Do you have some free time to lend a hand? Looking to find a place where you can develop your job skills in a fun and learning environment? If you answered yes, then we would like to meet you. The American Indian College Fund is seeking a civic-minded individual/s who can volunteer their skills in the following area: Office or clerical support – answer phone, file, data entry.
Send Resumes To:
American Indian College Fund
8333 Greenwood Blvd. Denver, CO 80221
Call us at:
Why Work Here?
The American Indian College Fund is a top-ranked national charity making a difference in Native peoples’ lives and communities, while working to effect policy change in higher education.
We asked our staff, “What are your top reasons for working here?” They said:
- Working in a great team with the same focus to support Native Scholars
- Motivated and united by our mission
- Support of cultural values
- Great salary and benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Consistent and supportive learning environment
- Great office culture
- Promotion of healthy work/life balance
- The staff are hardworking and fun!
- Ethical and transparent practices
In our employee engagement survey, we asked our employees to tell us about some things we are doing great here. Some replies included:
- The College Fund is an organization with its mission at the core of what we do and how we do it. Our team is focused on creating and improving opportunity for individuals and communities who need it most. We thrive in our dedication to accomplishing our work together as a whole team.
- I feel like leadership and my boss go out of their way to make us feel appreciated. I am happy and proud to work here.
- Our mission is incredible and it is clear that individual staff members are deeply passionate about service to that mission.
- We are always trying to figure out how to do things better, we are clear about the importance and focus on our mission and work, overall we are generous and treat employees/staff well.
- There is an extremely warm and welcoming culture at this organization.
Diversity and Inclusion comments
- This is the most inspiring work to me because Native people at the College Fund are spearheading these programs and are giving Native communities the chance to form their own pathway through these programs.
- I like that we incorporate Indigenous perspectives in how we treat each other and go about our work.
- We thrive in cultural literacy, which helps us understand the distant places from where our students come.
- I get a strong sense of mutual respect and inclusion from all staff members at the College Fund.
The American Indian College Fund is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- The American Indian College Fund is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any term, condition, or privilege of employment. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.