Charity Navigator, a respected charity watchdog organization, is highlighting Native American charities on its blog as part of its strengthened commitment to promoting a more equitable social sector by encouraging both organizations and donors to consider aspects of diversity, equity, and inclusion in their decision-making. The American Indian College Fund was asked to contribute a blog about the impact our work in higher education makes in the lives of the students and their communities, along with the added importance of our work during the pandemic and as we rebuild in the days ahead. Read the blog here and watch the video interview of Levi, a College Fund student ambassador, TCU and college graduate, and practicing registered nurse in a tribal community.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Offers $20 Gift Card for Scholarship Applicants Attending Tribal Colleges and Universities
- American Indian College Fund Honors Tribal College Students of the Year, Coca Cola Scholars, and Tribal College and University Professional of the Year
- ECMC Foundation Grants $1.125 Million to American Indian College Fund to Boost Workforce in North Dakota and Montana
- Samantha Maltais Awarded Three-Year American Indian Law School Scholarship to Attend Harvard Law School
- The American Indian College Fund Student-Designed Pendleton Blanket Available for Purchase