Charity Navigator, a respected charity watchdog organization, is highlighting Native American charities on its blog as part of its strengthened commitment to promoting a more equitable social sector by encouraging both organizations and donors to consider aspects of diversity, equity, and inclusion in their decision-making. The American Indian College Fund was asked to contribute a blog about the impact our work in higher education makes in the lives of the students and their communities, along with the added importance of our work during the pandemic and as we rebuild in the days ahead. Read the blog here and watch the video interview of Levi, a College Fund student ambassador, TCU and college graduate, and practicing registered nurse in a tribal community.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- United Health Foundation Grants $430K to American Indian College Fund for Tribal Scholars Program
- Statement on Cleveland Guardians
- Join the New #DoublePellCampaign: Let’s Double Pell NOW!
- American Indian College Fund Awards Four Tribal Colleges with Four-Year Computer Science Initiative Grants
- Journeys Matter—And So Do State Laws