College Success Pathway
College Success Pathway Program
The Native Pathways’ College Success Pathways assists American Indian students with the transition to college their first year to promote success.
Students receive individualized coaching for:
- Building successful academic habits;
- Increasing academic success in the short and long term;
- Setting academic and career goals; and
- Developing community.
- From welcome week to the last day of first-year finals, students’ success coach helps students to succeed with the goal of graduation.
Teresa Melendez, College Success Coordinator
Phone: 303-426-8900 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Native Pathways to College Program graduates (High School Admissions Pathway and Tribal College Transfer Pathway students).
High School Admissions Pathway
Helps high school students at any stage realize the importance and benefits of college. To make college more accessible and easier to navigate, coaches provide guidance and resources through on-site visits to high schools, social media interaction, one-on-one coaching, and workshops.