Tribal College Transfer Pathway Program
The Tribal College Transfer Pathway Program creates transfer pathways for tribal college students to four-year institutions. Program support ensures that TCU students complete their associate degrees and have the academic readiness to succeed at a four-year degree institution.
Transfer Pathway’s services focus on helping students identify transfer opportunities to ensure a smooth transfer and to access adequate tools and resources upon transfer. Them program provides advising support at selected TCUs, college admissions and financial aid education for students and their families, and partnerships with transfer institutions. There is no cost to participate in the program. For more information, please contact [email protected]
- There is no cost to participate in the program.
- Students planning to transfer to a four-year academic institution.
- Students enrolled at one of the following TCUs:
- Aaniiih Nakoda College
- Cankdeska Cikana Community College
- Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College
- Fort Peck Community College
- Ilisagvik College
- Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College
- Leech Lake Tribal College
- Little Big Horn College
- Sisseton Wahpeton College
- Stone Child College
- Turtle Mountain Community College
- White Earth Tribal and Community College
Student Social Media
News and Events
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.