PORTLAND, Ore. (November 1, 2022) – Pendleton Woolen Mills, a global lifestyle brand headquartered in Portland, Oregon, announces the grand opening of the Pendleton Denver store on Thursday, November 10, 2022. Located in the heart of the RiNo district at 2650 Walnut Street, this Pendleton store is a relocation from the previous downtown Denver Pendleton store on Larimer Square.
The Pendleton Denver store will offer iconic womenswear, menswear, accessories and made in the USA wool blankets. Grand opening celebrations will take place Friday, November 11 through Sunday, November 13 and will include:
- Friday, November 11, 4-7pm:
- Wool and Whisky Happy Hour
- Saturday, November 12, 11am-12pm:
- Reception for Denver-based national Native nonprofit, the American Indian College Fund College Fund president and board members. Meet Cheryl Crazy Bull, President and CEO of the College Fund, to learn more about their important work and partnership with Pendleton.
- Saturday, November 12 and Sunday, November 13:
- The American Indian College Fund Days: An additional contribution from all sales will go to the College Fund.
- Sunday, November 13, 11am-2pm:
- Vintage Airstream Trailer and collection of Pendleton National Park Blankets will be on display, presented by collector and expert Fred Coldwell.
“Over the last four years, Pendleton has really enjoyed having a presence in Denver,” said Christina Wander, director of stores at Pendleton. “With this relocation, we’re excited to be part of an arts district with familiar co-tenants such as 10 Barrel Brewing and Patagonia. We’re looking forward to being able to continue providing quality “Warranted to Be a Pendleton” products to the Denver community and visitors.”
Pendleton Denver is located at 2650 Walnut Street, Denver, CO 80205. Store hours will be 10am to 7pm, seven days a week. The store phone number is 303-623-0411. For additional information, follow along on social media @pendletonwm.
ABOUT PENDLETON WOOLEN MILLS
Pendleton Woolen Mills is a heritage lifestyle brand and the leader in wool blankets, apparel and accessories. Weaving in Oregon since 1863 and located in Portland, Oregon, Pendleton weaves iconic designs in two of America’s remaining woolen mills located in Pendleton, Oregon and Washougal, Washington. With six generations of family ownership, Pendleton is focused on their “Warranted to Be a Pendleton” legacy, creating quality lifestyle products with timeless classic styling. Inspiring individuals from the Pacific Northwest and beyond for over 150 years, Pendleton products are available at Pendleton stores across the US, select retailers worldwide, and on pendleton-usa.com.
April Rodgers, Pendleton Woolen Mills 503-754-3597, email@example.com