Looking for a good read? The Think Indian Book Club recommends these titles for your own book group or personal reading pleasure.
- The Absolute True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
- Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
- The Round House by Louise Erdrich
- You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me by Sherman Alexie
- Neither Wolf Nor Dog by Kent Burn
- Trickster – graphic novel
- Heart Berries by Terese Marie Mailhot
- Sacred Wilderness by Susan Power
- Whereas by Layli Long Soldier
- Waterlily by Ella Deloria
- Indian Horse by Richard Wagamese
- There There by Tommy Orange is the book
- The Woman who Watches Over the World by Linda Hogan
- If I Ever Get Out of Here by Eric Gansworth
- Dream Wheels by Richard Wagamese
- Murder on the Red River by Marcie Rendon
- Winter Counts by David Heska Wanbli Weiden
- Moon of the Crusted Snow Waubgeshig Rice
Support Our Communities! Patronize an Indigenous-Owned Business
Consider purchasing your copy of this book at one of the following Native-owned stores.
Na Mae Hawai’i
(books related to Hawai'i and the Pacific)
Bird Cage Book Store
Rapid City, S.D.
Red Planet Comics
Albuquerque, New Mexico.