The educational inequality that exists between the American Indian community and the rest of the nation means that many higher education institutions are failing to meet the needs of underrepresented students to help them thrive. Alumni of Tribal Colleges and Universities Better Their Communities, the new report from the American Indian College Fund and Gallup, presents actionable findings colleges and universities can use to develop the experiences students need to enhance their wellbeing, engagement and community ties.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Offers $20 Gift Card for Scholarship Applicants Attending Tribal Colleges and Universities
- American Indian College Fund Honors Tribal College Students of the Year, Coca Cola Scholars, and Tribal College and University Professional of the Year
- ECMC Foundation Grants $1.125 Million to American Indian College Fund to Boost Workforce in North Dakota and Montana
- Samantha Maltais Awarded Three-Year American Indian Law School Scholarship to Attend Harvard Law School
- The American Indian College Fund Student-Designed Pendleton Blanket Available for Purchase