The educational inequality that exists between the American Indian community and the rest of the nation means that many higher education institutions are failing to meet the needs of underrepresented students to help them thrive. Alumni of Tribal Colleges and Universities Better Their Communities, the new report from the American Indian College Fund and Gallup, presents actionable findings colleges and universities can use to develop the experiences students need to enhance their wellbeing, engagement and community ties.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Statement on Events at U.S. Capitol
- Structural Racism in Education Video Presentation Featuring Cheryl Crazy Bull
- Great.com Talks With… American Indian College Fund
- American Indian College Fund Mourns Loss of Robert Bible, President of the College of Muscogee to COVID-19
- Charity Navigator Highlights the American Indian College Fund