The educational inequality that exists between the American Indian community and the rest of the nation means that many higher education institutions are failing to meet the needs of underrepresented students to help them thrive. Alumni of Tribal Colleges and Universities Better Their Communities, the new report from the American Indian College Fund and Gallup, presents actionable findings colleges and universities can use to develop the experiences students need to enhance their wellbeing, engagement and community ties.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- American Indian College Fund Congratulates Tribal College Faculty and Staff Completing Master’s and Terminal Degrees
- American Indian College Fund Awarded $50,000 Rise Prize
- American Indian College Fund Supports Resolution to Restore Olympic Record to Legendary Native American Athlete Jim Thorpe
- 2018-19 Annual Report Now Available
- Cheryl Crazy Bull, President of American Indian College Fund, Receives Working Mother Media’s Legacy Award