The educational inequality that exists between the American Indian community and the rest of the nation means that many higher education institutions are failing to meet the needs of underrepresented students to help them thrive. Alumni of Tribal Colleges and Universities Better Their Communities, the new report from the American Indian College Fund and Gallup, presents actionable findings colleges and universities can use to develop the experiences students need to enhance their wellbeing, engagement and community ties.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- Well-Founded Faith in GED Students
- Sinte Gleska University Offers GED Tutoring at Adult Correctional Facility
- The American Indian College Fund Honors 36 Native American Coca-Cola First Generation Scholars
- American Indian College Fund Publishes Report on Ways for Tribal Colleges and Education Institutions to Increase Graduates in Health Fields
- The American Indian College Fund Introduces Special Edition Water Blanket