The educational inequality that exists between the American Indian community and the rest of the nation means that many higher education institutions are failing to meet the needs of underrepresented students to help them thrive. Alumni of Tribal Colleges and Universities Better Their Communities, the new report from the American Indian College Fund and Gallup, presents actionable findings colleges and universities can use to develop the experiences students need to enhance their wellbeing, engagement and community ties.
News & Blog
Read more articles from the College Fund team.
Browse by Category
Browse by Date
- United Health Foundation Grants $430K to American Indian College Fund for Tribal Scholars Program
- Statement on Cleveland Guardians
- Join the New #DoublePellCampaign: Let’s Double Pell NOW!
- American Indian College Fund Awards Four Tribal Colleges with Four-Year Computer Science Initiative Grants
- Journeys Matter—And So Do State Laws