CONTACT: Dina Horwedel, firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-430-5350 New Article Shows Tribal Colleges and Universities’ Unique Role in Building American Indian Nations American Indian College Fund President and Four Tribal College Presidents Share Their Expertise Denver,...
CONTACT: Dina Horwedel, email@example.com, 303-430-5350 Clare Boothe Luce Program of the Henry Luce Foundation Grants $300K to American Indian College Fund to Increase Number of Native Women Studying and Working in STEM Fields Program Includes Support to...
Culturally Relevant Career Advice for Native Americans Funded by AT&T Foundation Denver, Colo., January 28, 2020 — Native American college students have unique needs and challenges in higher education. Navigating their developing career paths while honoring their...
The American Indian College Fund was founded in 1989. For 30 years, the College Fund has been the nation’s largest charity supporting Native student access to higher education. We provide scholarships, programming to improve Native American student access to higher education, and the support and tools for them to succeed once they are there.
Our Commitment to Supporters
The College Fund consistently receives top ratings from independent charity evaluators.
- The College Fund meets the Charity Accountability Standards of the Better Business Bureau‘s Wise Giving Alliance.
- The College Fund received a Gold Seal of Transparency from GuideStar.
- The College Fund consistently receives high ratings from Charity Navigator.
- The College Fund received a B+ rating from Charity Watch.
How Your Donations Are Used
- 73%: Scholarships, programs, and public education
- 5%: Management and general
- 22%: Fundraising